View the state of multiple Clips at the same time
Do you want to simultaneously see what’s going on in multiple clips without having to constantly switching between the different playing clips in Live? The you need that kind of information and interface that other DJ-Software is already providing?
The “Multi Clip View” patch aims to provide you with all the information you need as a DJ and Live Performer using Ableton Live for as many tracks as you want
- Have an overview of all important information of your playing clips at the same time:
- Track & Clip Name
- ID3 Tags (if available): Title, Artist, BPM, Key
- Playing position and remaining time (visually and as numbers)
- Monitor and set Volume, Pan and Track Activator for each track
- Browse and launch the next clip directly from the interface (can be MIDI mapped)
Minimum System Requirements:
- Live 9.1 or higher
- Ableton Suite or separate Max-for-Live license
- Max 7.0.4 or higher
Can I see waveforms?
Currently, there are certain limitations in MFL that doesn’t make it possible to properly show you waveforms (mainly related to not having access to warping information of the clip). Once these limitations are gone or if I have found a workaround, I’ll definitely try to add this into a future release. As a workaround, you can hit the Clip-Name button in the interface and the Live will show you the waveform in the Detail Clip View (you can then MIDI map to this button).
- Cosmetic fixes to the GUI
- Fixed a bug where Pan, Volume & Track Activator would not updated anymore after the Live-Set had been saved and loaded
- Fixed a bug where the “UP”, “DOWN” & “PLAY” buttons would have to be triggered twice when MIDI-Mapped